Saturday, November 10, 2012

TOMATO CURD RECIPE

tomato,curd 
Tomato is one of my favourite veggies. So I used to try variety forms using tomato. Today I wish to share Tomato Curd Recipe which I learnt from my MOM. This is an easy recipe which needs only basic ingredients and also easy to make. Tomato curd is a typical konkani cuisine which goes well with Rice.

Tomato is having amazing health benefits. Read my page http://sanscookbook.blogspot.in/p/healthy-reading.html




INGREDIENTS 

1.    Big sized Tomatoes  : 2
2.    Green chillies : 4
3.    Curd : ¼ cup
4.    Salt to taste

METHOD



1.    Chop tomatoes finely after washing it well.
2.    Cook tomato by adding enough water, green chillies ( slit into two) and salt.
3.    Switch of the flame when tomato is well cooked and mash it well using a hand masher.
4.    Allow it to cool for few minutes.
5.    Add curd and mix well.
6.    Enjoy with steamed rice.

SUGGESTION

Don’t add too much water while boiling because tomato itself will produce water content on boiling.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...